Monday, February 8, 2010

Not so cool anymore

This morning I sit here in bewilderment....when did I go from knowing the rules of being "cool" to being so "uncool". Ally & I pulled up the bus stop just as the bus was pulling away today. So with my pajamas, fuzzy boots, and hair flying in every direction....I chase after the bus honking my horn and flashing my bright lights on and off. The bus finally stops and Ally looks at me with disgust and says "MOM, you are SO embarrassing!" Then she jumps outta the car and runs to the bus. I am left sitting there thinking "what the???" Back just a few years ago ALL the kids would giggle and egg me on if we had to chase the bus....it actually became a fun little game. Nowadays it is SO UNCOOL! Welcome to middle school Ang. Boy do I feel unpopular.

No comments:

Post a Comment