Friday, February 5, 2010

Just the Beginning of many blogs to come....

I am new to the blogging world so please bare with me. Is that right? Bare? or is it Bear? I am normally an excellent speller but I do have to say that it is after midnight, I am sick, and running on very little sleep. I wanted to start keeping a blog so that I can document "our lives". It seems like so much goes on in my family on a daily basis and I want to be able to look back someday and remember and read all of these great, wonderful, heart warming, and funny moments. So today Austin, Megan, & Kammi headed up to the condo to go skiing with Grandma & Grandpa Jarvis so Kevin and I decided to take Ally, Cayden, & Trace to dinner and the movies. Did I mention that Ally brought her boyfriend Tyler along with us??? Yeah....I am wondering where the time has gone? Seems like just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms. Now she is growing up so quickly before my eyes! It is amazing and scary for me all at the same time. We went to see "Tooth Fairy" at the movie theater tonight and wouldn't ya know it.....half way through the movie....Cayden's tooth fell out! Too funny. Well, as it is late...I am gonna keep this first blog short. I will try to update as often as possible.....til next time.......................................

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! Welcome to blogging!! I was reluctant for a long time as well. (And I'm not that great at keeping up with it!) But - it will be fun to look back someday and reminice. You have a TON of funny stories to share so I'm glad you're attempting to put them out here for us to read. Luv it girl!

    ReplyDelete