Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Cousins Galore


I was sitting here watching Reese nap this morning & I was thinking how happy I am that she will have so many little friends to have play dates with in the years to come. It seems like so many friends were pregnant in 2009 and Reese certainly didn't have a shortage of baby cousins born right around the same time as her.....here she meets each baby cousin for the 1st time:

Reese & Hunter (Hunter is the son of my step sister Chelsea & Rob, he was born about 5 weeks before Reese on 10/05/09)






Reese & Braxtyn meet for the 1st time. (Braxtyn is the son of my brother in law Steve & his wife Lindsay. He was born about a week and a half after Reese on 11/24/09)







Brielle & Reese. (Brielle is the daughter of my cousin Michael and his wife Stephanie. Brielle was born about 5 weeks after Reese & she entered the world just a few days before Christmas!) I went into labor for Reese at the baby shower for Brielle!
Next up is my cousin Brian & his wife Krystal, they are due in July 2010. Can't wait to meet your little one Bri & Krystal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment