Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A day in the life of Reese Michelle

I wake up a happy girl and all smiles after a good nights sleep in my swaddle blanket.






Out of the swaddle blanket and ready to stretch stretch stretch!!!





Yes it is time for my morning poo after I have stretched ;)



Woohooo! That sure felt good!!! Now I'm all smiles!



Sitting in my bumbo and not happy with this dumb flower on my head! Really mom!?!




Lilly loves Reese and always makes her smile







Happy girl Happy girl Happy girl Happy girl Happy girl Happy girl Happy girl



I am beautiful and I am happy. See my tongue :)-

2 comments:

  1. Awwwe yay you got a blog too now ;)
    So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful baby, Im still waiting to meet her and hold her, hint... hint..

    ReplyDelete